Forum Upcoming District 22 events Banquet

Race clubs can post information about upcoming races in this forum

Banquet

Page 1 of 1
ChrisDamstrom
Last name:
Well, I suck, I was thinking it was going to be in february, and I didnt know it was a pre sign up thing.. being new to this stuff really sucks, ive been so busy, My son gets the iron man award, and unless I can show up on the day an pay, or if i can some how still sign up , how can I get his iron man award ?

thanks, chris
ben miller
Last name:
I don't know if you can still sign up for the meal Chris, but I don't think there's any reason you couldn't be present for the award ceremony. I think our admission price pays for the meal and the door prizes (your names won't be called since you wouldn't be on the list), and seating is always tight but having said all that- come on out and pull a chair in if there's not one available. You made it to all the races this summer and the little guy needs to be on the stage with the rest of the Ironmen/women. It's a fun time and CJ would have a good time there too. Hope to see you there.
ChrisDamstrom
Last name:
Thanks Ben, maybe well try that, I talked to Dee , he said he would pick up CJ's award, so thats covered. I dont see a time or schedule of events either so...
ben miller
Last name:
Banquet starts at 5, get there early to get a seat saved. Will probably get to awards about 7ish, and then stick around to watch Supercross on the big screen after that. And depending on how generous Tony is the with the bar tab, there may be additional festivities after SX is over. It's a pretty crazy experience for a young Amishman like myself, you should make sure to attend.

Who's online?