Forum Upcoming District 22 events Mt. Pleasant Hare Scrambles

Race clubs can post information about upcoming races in this forum

Mt. Pleasant Hare Scrambles

Page 1 of 1
David Cromer
Last name:
14 miles of fast track ready to go. We can handle middle of the week rain but the forecast is for rain on Saturday and Sunday as well. Stay tuned, and I'll try and let everybody know whether we will run or not. Check and keep checking if you are on the road on Sunday.
David Cromer
Last name:
Plenty of rain Wednesday into Thursday. Bob Schnathorst has been reworking the course and thinks he can get 8 miles of grass track and upper woods with one rock hill to climb if it doesn't dry up enough to use the full 8 miles. He said put on your grass tires. However weather is calling for a 60% chance of rain on Saturday. If we can dodge the rain we'll run, if not we'll probably cancel with no reschedule this season.
shawn drake
Last name:
Woohoo. Who is down for a GP? Hope you guys get to pull this race off!
YZ250f
KX 144
kx250f
David Cromer
Last name:
The plan is to run on Sunday, again we received rain early Fri. morning but what we have planned is very rideable. It is going to be wet but rideable. Forecast is calling for 50/50 chance of rain again overnight. We plan to decide by noon or 1 o'clock for certain on Saturday and will post the decision at that time. I apologize to the guys out west, but a lot of time has been put into the course and it would be unfair to us and to the closer riders if we cancelled and the rain missed us.
ben miller
Last name:
I think it's time to have a rain or shine race. Lets pull this thing off in a 6" downpour. Then afterwards we can say we'll never do that again...

See you all there.
shawn drake
Last name:
Let's do this thing!!!! 8)
YZ250f
KX 144
kx250f
David Cromer
Last name:
I've just went through the wood section and it isn't perfect conditions but its rideable. WE'RE RACING. Might remind some of the older guys of an old enduro type ride.
razornpc
Last name:
yeah baby! mud run!
2015 sponsors

Cycletech- www.mycycletech.com
Moose racing-www.mooseracing.com
Enduro Spec-endurospec.com
NUETECH TUbliss-tubliss.com
Pleasant Hill Chiropractic- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pleasant- ... 1796964778
razornpc
Last name:
and back to entering points...
2015 sponsors

Cycletech- www.mycycletech.com
Moose racing-www.mooseracing.com
Enduro Spec-endurospec.com
NUETECH TUbliss-tubliss.com
Pleasant Hill Chiropractic- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pleasant- ... 1796964778
jerdenn
Last name:
Shawn Drake said he wants the creek crossing section all to himself, the rest of us will take the high road :lol:
shawn drake
Last name:
You bet ya! Hero zero! I think I better add some floats to the bike though!
YZ250f
KX 144
kx250f
David Cromer
Last name:
10.2 miles grass track and woods. Upper woods is real good and bottom woods a little greasy today but should be better Sunday. Not crossing the creek this year, creek is crossable, but we didn't want to have to make changes if it rained and raised the water level.
jerdenn
Last name:
It ain't easy being greasy.

Who's online?