Forum Upcoming District 22 events Drexel's 4th of July HareScramble

Race clubs can post information about upcoming races in this forum

Drexel's 4th of July HareScramble

Page 1 of 1
Info@RaceInThePark.com
Last name:
It is almost that time to be thinking about what your going to be doing on the 4Th of July this year. The city of Drexel Mo. would once again like to invite you to take part in our Independence Day Celebration with a 6 mile HareScramble, live music, food, kids activities and fireworks just to name a few. For more info checkout www.RaceInThePark.com or email me at Info@RaceInThePark.com!
Info@RaceInThePark.com
Last name:
After a few long and hot days the Race In The Park crew has added another mile of woods to the track making this years course 6.7 miles long! This years course will have a new course layout but will still have all of the same fun as last year. With more woods added this year the race will still have the jump across the creek, the gravel road section in the south park, a enduro cross section (two levels of difficulty), creek crossings, hill climbs, elevation changes, rock sections, grass track, log crossings etc. This year we have also added a second spectator section down in the creek under the north lake spillway. This is a great area for your wife, kids, Grandma and grandpa, aunts ancles or your mom and dad to come out and watch you race. We will have two trolleys transporting spectators between both spectator locations all day so make sure to bring the whole family! For more info please check http://www.RaceInThePark.com or email me at Info@RaceInThePark.com or feel free to call us at 816-619-2700! Also plan to stay after the race because the Drexel Lions Club will be serving food in the community building all day along with live music after the race, a spot to wash your bike, showers available at the pool, the pool will be open for the kids, inflatables for the kids and fireworks at dark, plan to make a whole day event with your family!
razornpc
Last name:
whos going?
razornpc
Last name:
huh, well i figured everyone would be chomping at the bit to get a race of some sort in.

im still planning on going and everyone else can sit around wishing there was a race that didnt get rained out because of the wonderful weather.

:roll:
Mark Davis
Last name:
You do that JR.
Baja: Not one of my five.
WildWoodsyTerror
Last name:
Hope you don't get hung up on the EnduroCross parts :wink:
WildWoodsyTerror
Last name:
razornpc wrote:huh, well i figured everyone would be chomping at the bit to get a race of some sort in.

im still planning on going and everyone else can sit around wishing there was a race that didnt get rained out because of the wonderful weather.

Isn't suppose to rain down there on Sunday . . .
2whlrcr
Last name:
WildWoodsyTerror wrote:
razornpc wrote:huh, well i figured everyone would be chomping at the bit to get a race of some sort in.

Isn't suppose to rain down there on Sunday . . .

It's supposed to rain at the New Place too.
WildWoodsyTerror
Last name:
Does anyone know if the Waterloo ( public ) riding area is in good condition I may make a trip there Sunday or Monday.

Who's online?