Forum Upcoming District 22 events Muscatine County Fairgrounds Endurocross

Race clubs can post information about upcoming races in this forum

Muscatine County Fairgrounds Endurocross

Page 1 of 1
Maddski
Last name:
It was alot of fun last year so if you missed it come and give it a try!!!!
Also stick around for the trailer races they should be on wacked out sports!!
JMelick
Last name:
Red Bull is stepping up this year and providing all riders with their own shaded lounge to hang out and get free product and cool off a bit. Pre entries are closed, but entries at the track are no problem before 9:30 am. This year we are adding more length to the track to give riders a little breathing room from all the fun obstacles and we're tweaking the design a little. The rock garden will have a lot more rocks, and will be more visible for the spectators. Check out the videos from last year's event, it was awesome. We expect an even bigger show and more fans this year!
Maddski
Last name:
Muscatine County Fairgrounds Endurocross
JMelick
Last name:
Thanks to the riders who showed up, we really appreciated having you there to put on a show for the fans. Unfortunately we had a turnout less than half of what we had last year, to the point where we had some of our ICCR club riders suit up and ride just to fill up the gates and make a race out of it for the fans. I was so pleased with the efforts of my fellow club members, they did an great job staying up late and building an awesome track. I want to apologize for Red Bull letting us down and not showing up for the event to support the riders as we had been promised. We'll be looking into what went wrong with the logistics with this part of the event.
Eric Coulter
Last name:
I thought the event was really well done. I had fun despite falling all over the place. It was a shame more riders didn't get to enjoy. It was nice to try something different, thanks ICCR.

Who's online?