Forum Hare Scrambles Online Kburg signup

Discussion of Hare Scramble topics

Online Kburg signup

Page 1 of 1
ben miller
Last name:
ICCR is scoring Keithsburg this year with LiveLaps RFID. Online registration will open January 29 at 7:14 pm. Livelaps account is required to preregister. Let me know if you have any problems setting up an account. It's free to set up and doesn't take more than a few minutes.

Follow this link to preregister for the race: https://www.livelaps.com/promoter?11313

Preregistration is $40. Day of race is $45.

This is not the smartphone scoring style system that we tested at Atalissa 2017, and since these transponders may cause interference with other scoring systems in our series, so we will be collecting them after the race to use at Atalissa.
ChrisDamstrom
Last name:
Thanks Ben !
ben miller
Last name:
I found a tutorial on setting up a Livelaps account.

Make sure you fill in the Membership number/emergency contact fields. You'll see the green completion bar grow to 100%.

You can just put 1 in everything if you don't want to fill them out, but they do need completed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxoTU_yFDz8
mike black
Last name:
I can provide you, your Membership number. If you have received your 2018 membership card, the number after your zip code is your IERA Member Number. Email me if you need your number. Just keep in mind, you will need your IERA membership card prior to the event to receive points for the event. So get your applications in now.
Mike Black
IERA Membership Director
mike.black@iera22.com
asteress
First name: Sel
Last name: Asteres
Does anyone know when the page will be updated with details for K-Burg?
Thanks,
Sel
ben miller
Last name:
Page is updated Sel. Click on Race Flyer after you open up the Keithsburg race page.

Who's online?