Forum Hare Scrambles Atalissa Conditions

Discussion of Hare Scramble topics

Atalissa Conditions

Page 1 of 1
ben miller
User avatar
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Last name:
A number of club members were at the race site today putting up ribbon and arrows. They stopped around 3 when it started to mist. As of 5:30 tonight there still hasn't been actual rain there. And there was still dust on the trail before that though so the conditions for Sunday look promising. It looks like it would hold at least a 1/2 inch of rain tonight and be fine Sunday if there's no additional rain after noon on Saturday. Ultimately it is up to the landowners to decide if we have the race. We'll try to get the word out as quickly as possible if there is a cancellation. Feel free to call or text me (Ben Miller) at 319 936 5636 with questions.

2 weeks ago it rained 3 inches on Wednesday and was dusty the following Saturday.

Who's online?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests