Forum Enduros Bartlett 41 times

Discussion of Enduro topics

Bartlett 41 times

Page 1 of 1
Jim Spencer
Last name:
That was a great enduro. Trail conditions could not have been any better although the 4th section did scare me more than once, but that may be my inability to ride fast whooped out stuff anymore. (Did anyone else fly over the peaked hill thinking it would be flat on the top only to discover you're falling twenty feet down to a mess of rock hard stutter bumps?) Sections one, two and three were epic. Just right moisture content for great traction and no dust. The restart format seemed to work with very few problems.

Thanks to Mike, Willie, Wayne, Jason, Adam and all the rest of the CC Riders and check people for another enjoyable enduro. 41 years. That's a whole ton of trail hacking, arrowing, conjoling land owners, figuring route sheets, etc. etc.

By the way I was there for the very first one. I've ridden every one between then and yesterday.
ChrisDamstrom
Last name:
Cool accomplishment Jim ! This would have been my 1st race in Bartlett. Had my bike loaded up the night before and everything. I am so disappointed in myself,I woke up 1/2 after the time I needed to leave to make it there, and with a headache. paced around for another 20 minutes trying to decide if I should go for it or not ... :oops:
I really need to find a new setup so I can go to these races the night before .. At least I will have a goal and something to work for this winter......
lbever
Last name:
Another Great Bartlett Enduro. Really like the Reset Format. Really proves who is the fastest rider in the woods. Thanks to all that helped put on the event. Running every check as an emergency was a lot of work. Thanks to everybody that baked pies-- I had two pieces.(':)')
dirtynenow
Last name:
Ya, Test 4 was brutal, I made eye contact with a big black cow. The Tests and 15 min pauses were spaced better than any Enduro I have been to so far. My whole group had an epic day. Absolutely awesome! Will have some pretty good footage posted soon.
Nicholas Nenow
dirtynenow
Last name:
Nicholas Nenow
mike black
Last name:
I would like to personally thank all the IERA clubs for their donation to Roger Wyant's memorial bench. Mark Gunia, we all appreciate the time you spent organizing this donation. I would also like to thank Steve Millsap for sorting through his numerous photo images that provided the art work for the T-shirts, and awards. Roger was a long time supporter of the IERA, and he was a friend to ALL who knew him. Thank you to all who also purchased the memorial T-Shirts. Roger's son Adam, is also a honored CC Rider, and IERA supporter, and will continue to carry on the tradition, supporting the off-road sport. After the event, Seth Blackburn (Overall A winner) graciously presented his Overall A plaque to the Wyant family. Thanks Seth.
Mike Black
IERA Membership Director
mike.black@iera22.com

Who's online?