Forum Enduros Morrison, IL enduro Lights?

Discussion of Enduro topics

Morrison, IL enduro Lights?

19 posts
smee44
Last name:
Are lights required for the Morrison enduro? If so what are the requirements.
IERA B-class #644, 05 KDX200
Ron Less
Last name:
Per Ryan Moss on www.midwestenduros.com, lights will be required. Restart format.
Ktmman
Last name:
Mgr said their is about 6 miles road
smee44
Last name:
So if I put a lights (headlight and taillight) on my hare scramble bike is that acceptable? I have heard that lights mounted but not necessarily working is let pass tech at some enduros.

I assume to be 100% legal I would need a plated bike with all working lights.
IERA B-class #644, 05 KDX200
dirtynenow
Last name:
appearance of street legal, any headlight will do, doesn't need to work
Nicholas Nenow
mike black
Last name:
What club is MGR? Is the Enduro AMA Sanctioned? No info on the Race Information pages as of yet?
Mike Black
IERA Membership Director
mike.black@iera22.com
2whlrcr
Last name:
I'm guessing here but MGR is Monte Gusse Racing and since it's a D16 and D17 event, I'm assuming AMA sanctioned.
Layton
Last name:
mike black wrote:What club is MGR? Is the Enduro AMA Sanctioned? No info on the Race Information pages as of yet?

Since you are one of the Director's of the IERA I'm somewhat surprised you are asking these questions now. Shouldn't they have been answered at the sanction meeting?
Chums
Last name:
At the rules meeting the OMA said they were doing the Enduro, no mention of a "new" club.
The Gusses' have the run of the IERA for some reason, its not surprising that not all the officers are in the loop.
Either way Enduros need to start on time so we'll see.

I was surprised a representative for the geneseo enduro wasn't there to claim their date, according to the rules if an enduro falls on a hare scramble date the scramble doesn't pay points....
Chums
Last name:
Looks like to me the Geneseo Enduro still has time to sanction there race....

Race scheduling / rescheduling rule
a. Sanctioning for a race must be done by May 1st
to be recognized by the IERA. You
may change your initial race date as long as written notification is submitted to the
IERA president 60 days before the new date of the event and can not conflict with
any other race or rain date. (Rescheduling because of a rain out is exempt from the
60-day rule.)
b. Enduro rain dates will take precedence over any hare scramble race date at the
annual sanctioning meeting.
c. If a hare scramble is run on the same date as an enduro, “no” points will be paid for
the hare scramble.
razornpc
Last name:
The geneseo date is set on the same weekend of the new Hartford hs date. It'll be a good season. Layton if you'd like me to represent you for guys next rules meeting we can try to get you back on the schedule. (I understand not wanting to make the drive ;) )
2015 sponsors

Cycletech- www.mycycletech.com
Moose racing-www.mooseracing.com
Enduro Spec-endurospec.com
NUETECH TUbliss-tubliss.com
Pleasant Hill Chiropractic- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pleasant- ... 1796964778
2whlrcr
Last name:
Layton's out riding.
dirtynenow
Last name:
It is a bummer Geneseo falls on New Hartford's date, it is the one and only HS I can't miss.
Nicholas Nenow
QUINTIN
Last name:
Agree about New Hartford. Rule c. "If a hare scramble is run on the same date as an enduro, “no” points will be paid for
the hare scramble." is in the rules but seems to be ignored. Council Bluffs HS and Geneseo enduro were on the same day last year and the hare scramble received points.
dangerdave
Last name:
correct me if I'm wrong,
the Enduro has to be in our series and have a date overlapping a HS date for the points to not count....... :roll:

Hey Chums,the software isn't unreliable.....it does what it's written to do.i'm just glad we have a talented group of guys that are going to bring the IERA into the Future and Beyond!! :wink:

Who's online?