Forum General cycle talk relocating to Des Moines

Anything related to motorcycling

relocating to Des Moines

Page 1 of 1
jpdillm
First name: Jeromy
Last name: Dillman
what are the riding club options in this area?

Are there any hardcore outlaw dirtbike gangs or rider groups to link up with and audition for?

I'll show up rain, snow, or shine.
Almost always have a sunny disposition if I hear an offroad motor.
I'm really good at comedic relief and walking away from Miller-ing the heck out of things.
Usually have a spare monster rehab.

I can't even decide what area of the city to look at moving to until I figure out where the riding is.

Any help but Chums would be appreciated. I just can't commute from Iowa City.
shawn drake
Last name:
I got nothing! :lol:
YZ250f
KX 144
kx250f
jpdillm
do I need to post Ben-ing audition videos?

I also almost always have spare KTM/Husky parts with me.

Usually to replace my broken stuff but occasionally I save the day for a wayward soul. :P
ben miller
Last name:
I have no idea what any of this is about.

You'll have to join DMER if you move to Des Moines. And learn how to yell.

Maybe you can form your own club Dillman Moto, then you can hang out with them and be DM and DMER.

Think about that for a bit.

And I haven't crashed since... well, since the last time I rode but that's because I was trying to keep up with Tobin on a stupid hillclimb at Bluff Creek after he took all the tractable surface away by going up first.
jpdillm
ben miller wrote:I have no idea what any of this is about.

You'll have to join DMER if you move to Des Moines. And learn how to yell.

Maybe you can form your own club Dillman Moto, then you can hang out with them and be DM and DMER.

Think about that for a bit.

And I haven't crashed since... well, since the last time I rode but that's because I was trying to keep up with Tobin on a stupid hillclimb at Bluff Creek after he took all the tractable surface away by going up first.

I don't know why DMER need a Dungeon Master but what the heck. I'll put in my dues if I can find someone to rip with.

I have to move Ben. I've been voted out of the Big Red wasteland because they found out that I hate NU super fans more than jungle cockroaches.

I'm just trying to put some feelers out and see if there are any open spots available in any of the Des Moines rider groups for a guy like me. Also, as a courtesy, I was letting you know that I'm going to be edging in on your ooffta wipe out video niche in the Iowa crew. I have some doosies from yesterday's Revlimiter training session. [cringe]

Who's online?