Forum For Sale 2011 KTM 350XCF

Post sale items related to anything motorcycling. Anything not related to motorcycles will be removed. Ads older than 6 months will be removed. If the item is still not sold, just add it again. Make sure you also check for other sale items at the IERA Classified section.

DISCLAIMER: District 22, IERA or the webmaster will not be responsible for any items. This is strictly just a service to our members to find an outlet for their used items.

2011 KTM 350XCF

Page 1 of 1
GORMANJKTM22
Last name:
For Sale is a 2011 KTM 350 XCF. The bike shows 100.4 hours on the hour meter that was installed the day I bought it brand new from Motosports in Des Moines. I raced harescrambles and trail rode the bike and it has one trip to Colorado on it. The bike has EE handguards and skidplate. G2 Quick throttle cam. KTM radiator guards and header guard. RG3 suspension setup for "A" woods rider. Large Turntech lithium battery. New chain and sprockets. Kenda Millville tires are at 90-95%. The bike needs nothing and is ready to line up at the next harescramble. The only reason I am selling is to make room for a 2015. $4900.
Call or text Jerry @ 641-777-6775
GORMANJKTM22
Last name:
Bike is SOLD

Who's online?