Forum For Sale 2014 Suzuki RMZ 250 Never Ridden

Post sale items related to anything motorcycling. Anything not related to motorcycles will be removed. Ads older than 6 months will be removed. If the item is still not sold, just add it again. Make sure you also check for other sale items at the IERA Classified section.

DISCLAIMER: District 22, IERA or the webmaster will not be responsible for any items. This is strictly just a service to our members to find an outlet for their used items.

2014 Suzuki RMZ 250 Never Ridden

Page 1 of 1
moto721
Last name:
2014 RMZ 250 with 0 hours. This bike was purchased at the end of June from the dealer. The same day an hour meter was installed. It does have a factory yoshimura graphics kit installed. Otherwise the bike is 100% stock and never been ridden. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the bike. I am selling because a week after I purchased it I had serious health issues and was told I can not ride for the next year.

The bike will come with the MSO, bill of sale, owners manual, couplers, and spoke wrench in their packages. Asking $4999. Call or text 712-304-2033. Located near Iowa City, Iowa. Thanks for looking and please ask if you have any questions.

[/img][/b]
Last edited by moto721 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
moto721
Last name:
Asking price is $1000 below what I paid just 3 weeks ago, MSRP is $7499. Don't hesitate to call or text with any questions. Thanks

Who's online?