Forum Videos West Liberty EnduroX Video

Post links to cycle videos (please keep this to motorcycle videos only.)

West Liberty EnduroX Video

Page 1 of 1
2whlrcr
Last name:
Dash for Cash and a view from the back of the A Main.

http://mmcconaughy.smugmug.com/Motorcyc ... &k=vvM3fDZ
dangerdave
Last name:
great video mike!!after reviewing the footage you uploaded,i dont see why everyone is so scared of this event!!the track was better than ever,i watched the video from the first year, and it was way harder!!ahh i guess that people have only one skill and that is avoiding trees,not rolling over them!!thanks for the vid mike!!
shawn drake
Last name:
Agreed!! Nothing to be scared of. Just shows a guy what he needs to improve on. But no matter how bad you may suck at doing it, it is and was a blast to ride.
And DD, sorry for about taking your front wheel at the start of the heat. I had some shit grip on that track and got a bit to ramy with the throttle.
YZ250f
KX 144
kx250f
dangerdave
Last name:
its all good bro!!rubbins racin,i bet you will never look at a telephone pole the same again!!
JMelick
Last name:
Dave, can't agree with you more on your comments about the track being too hard to ride. It really looked like this year's version was the easiest. It isn't the obstacles that get you in EX, it is the lack of places to rest. I hear that from everyone that races these events, even the pros say that about their tracks! Thanks for the strong B class turnout everyone - there was some good racing in those heats and B main! Missed your flip in real time Dave, but good show!
2whlrcr
Last name:
I'm probably the only guy who wishes the obstacles were tougher and closer together. Well, I know Phil felt that way too.
shawn drake
Last name:
dangerdave wrote:its all good bro!!rubbins racin,i bet you will never look at a telephone pole the same again!!

God knows I had pleanty of time to look at them while I was restarting my bike. ;)
YZ250f
KX 144
kx250f

Who's online?