Forum Membership Sign Up For 2017 IERA Membership NOW

This forum is for IERA membership discussion

Moderator: mike black

Page 1 of 1
mike black
Last name:
Now accepting applications for the 2017 IERA season. Just click on the Membership tab on the home page. Complete it now, to avoid any delays from signing up at the events, and also save 5 bucks. It will also result in shorter lines at the events. Membership remains the same for the 2017 season. $20 if mailed in $25 at event. You will also receive a gift card from Rocky Mountain ATV-MC for your membership. As a reminder, be sure to use the Rocky Mountain ATV-MC link on the right side of the home page to order your items from them. By using this link, IERA gets bucks back, which are applied to the banquet fund. Remind all your friends to use this link also.
Mike Black
IERA Membership Director
mike.black@iera22.com
ben miller
Last name:
Mike,
I'm renewing our IERA memberships. I've got two minor boys racing and see that I need to send a copy of their birth certificates and have the membership form notarized. Is this necessary on a renewal? I know we did it 4 years ago when we started racing and have renewed every year.

Ben
mike black
Last name:
Ben, I have their birth certificates on file. The notarization needs to be completed each year due to the membership expiring Dec.31st of each year.
Mike Black
IERA Membership Director
mike.black@iera22.com

Who's online?