Forum Membership AMA Annual Minor Release Form

This forum is for IERA membership discussion

Moderator: mike black

AMA Annual Minor Release Form

Page 1 of 1
mike black
User avatar
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:05 am
Last name:
Location: Sidney, IA
Here is the link, and contact information to obtain an Annual AMA minor release form. After printing must be in color, completing, then mailing to the AMA, they will send a card, that will be valid for the calendar year 2018 AMA sanctioned events. Presenting this card to the AMA event promoter at sign up will be in lieu of completing all the Minor release paperwork. Take advantage of this. It is a good deal. If you cannot print in color, contact Melody, and she will send you a color copy.

The following releases must be printed in color. If you cannot print in color, please contact the AMA at (614) 856-1900 and ask for the appropriate AMA riding or racing department. Then, request that original color forms to be sent to you via U.S. mail. ... mentid=128
Submit minor release form to:
Melody Tucker
Racing Administrative Assistant
American Motorcyclist Association
13515 Yarmouth Drive
Pickerington, OH 43147
For questions about the minor release form, call Melody at 614-856-1900 x1287.
Mike Black
IERA Membership Director

Who's online?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest