Forum Hare Scrambles GET SIGNED UP NOW!!!

Discussion of Hare Scramble topics

GET SIGNED UP NOW!!!

Page 1 of 1
ben miller
Last name:
Come on, sign up online and help keep things moving at round 1. I've only got 17 paid for and the race is in 10 days. Weather is looking perfect next week and on race day. What more do you want?
EJSchaffer
First name: Earl
Last name: Schaffer
OOOOOOOO Ben why would you even open that can of worms??????!!!!!!! :-)
ben miller
Last name:
Its going to be great EJ and you know it!
Mt92
Last name:
I see it is $45 to race, does that include the transponder?
How do they run the kids classes, specifically the 65cc.
ben miller
Last name:
$45 to race if you sign up on race day. $40 if you prepay online.
Includes the transponder, but we keep the transponder... we'll be collecting them at race exit/end. It's a velcro backed transponder that will interfere with OMA scoring and other electronic systems in the series. We'll use them again at our Atalissa race in the fall.
65's run at 10 with the 85's and beginner women. We are planning on scoring them with the transponders as well. Only the 50's have a parade lap.
Mt92
Last name:
Do the 65,s run on a shortened version of the full lap or in front like the WFO?
Are you using new trail or mostly using the WFO track from last weekend like last time?
ben miller
Last name:
The 65's run with the 85's and Beginner Women. We don't offer a Beginner 65 class. They will likely run the full big bike course, though we may take out some logs for them.

No parade lap. No practice for the 65/ 85/Beginner Women/Big Bikes.

We are laying out the course tomorrow so I can't say how much of the WFO trail we will use. I'm curious how the pond looks on the north side of the woods. I raced the WFO race last weekend... we might have to avoid the log this go around.
Woodsweapon
First name: Brett
Last name: Baer
What log last weekend? All I seen was a 12" sapling on the trail.................

Who's online?