Forum For Sale 97 Chevy Express Van

Post sale items related to anything motorcycling. Anything not related to motorcycles will be removed. Ads older than 6 months will be removed. If the item is still not sold, just add it again. Make sure you also check for other sale items at the IERA Classified section.

DISCLAIMER: District 22, IERA or the webmaster will not be responsible for any items. This is strictly just a service to our members to find an outlet for their used items.

97 Chevy Express Van

Page 1 of 1
ltitsnw
First name: Troy
Last name: Sheehy
3500 cargo van. This thing was originally in southern Missouri/northern Arkansas, rust free, few rock chips is about all it has for rust. Unbelievable how nice this body is. I've had it roughly 4 yrs, very little use since i bought my new one so it needs a good home.

Since I've had it:
New brakes front, hoses and calipers
rear brakes and axle seals
New shocks, frt and rr
New tires
New intake gaskets and MPI conversion
New aluminum distributor
Hoses, belts, plugs, etc
New ECU
New heater core
New door speakers

Put on a trailer hitch and wiring, never pulled a trailer. Inside is insulated and it has a AdrianSteel wall kit, all molded plastic with speed-track bolted to the walls, and heavy rubber floor mat. Actually very quiet to drive, ok it is a van....

Call me and i can tell ya about it and send ya some pics. Located in Johnston. Thanks, Troy. 515-two49-3009
ltitsnw
First name: Troy
Last name: Sheehy
Forgot to put the price in there....$2750
And it is a standard length....thanks for pointing that out.

Who's online?